Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Excessive Urination More Condition_symptoms Excessive Urination With Minimal Fluid Intake?

Excessive urination with minimal fluid intake? - excessive urination more condition_symptoms

I am a little worried
I experienced excessive urination. I think I have to go all the time, and often when I am there is very little color in the same
This is confusing, since in these days consume too little water, but I often never thirst.
This is just an overreaction? Or should I fear

I also have restless sleep, no matter how much or little I sleep, when all related

1 comment:

umachutt... said...

How long is already happening? Do you have a burning sensation when urinating? The chances are good that you may have) the appearance of a urinary tract infection (UTI. Ask your doctor. He will prescribe medications, and the problem will be solved. As the dream ... There is something not usually associated with urinary tract infections. Definitely a question for the doctor react when you see him / her the possibility of a urinary tract infection.

Post a Comment