Monday, January 18, 2010

Cosmetics For Aging Skin I Am 22, Male But I Have A Sagging Facial Skin. Would Anti Aging Cosmetics Help My Skin?

I am 22, male but i have a sagging facial skin. would anti aging cosmetics help my skin? - cosmetics for aging skin

I'm only 22 years old, male, but my skin is loose and drooping eyes. I looked tired and sleepy all the time. Otherwise, the skin is very healthy, no acne, no fine lines, smooth and normal. I use sunblick and help mosteriser nothing. The doctor says I'm too young for a facelift. He wanted to know if would be anti-aging creams and are available to gell my skin young, help? to be used by seniors, but what about people like me? Ideas? Please help if you could, because nobody wants to look 30 when your 22!

5 comments:

shannonl... said...

I know it sounds strange, but I know a lot of PPL who use Preparation H EyeSTAR your business on the skin. very cheap and worth the trip! Good luck!

Ash_082 said...

Try a lotion "hardening" written on them. It consists of the fall of the skin to use as older women, but anyone can use. My mother was with (Olay Regenerist) years, and has no wrinkles and sagging skin. Which is also very clear. Good luck!

kelly e said...

Arbonne RE9 suggest the regime is one of the best on the market.

milly_mi... said...

I suggest you use them. Art has been around for 35 years and older, compared with only high quality brands such as Lancôme and Estée Lauder. http://cgarcia1.qhealthbeauty.com/search ...
Check it out and read more info on this site, you can help and how effective ... http://www.artistry.com/en/skincare/time

inimreh said...

Regeneration Program-Aid ® to promote healthy skin cells, cells protect the skin against sun and UV radiation damage, strength and elasticity of youth, and the increase in skin moisture healthy-looking skin, no matter how old.

Tight Fix Facial Firming Complex ® - immediately lifts, tightens and brightens the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and bumps.

Tight Eyed Eye Firming Complex - firms and brightens the skin around the eyes. It also reduces the occurrence of swelling, lines, wrinkles and dark circles.

Post a Comment