Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Condiment Containers Where Can I Buy Those Little Plastic Condiment Cups W/lid?

Where can I buy those little plastic condiment cups w/lid? - condiment containers

I mean for the way they Quizno peppers ... and give in some places, the sauce and other sauces.
I am preparing dinner with dressing on the side and small containers are ideal. I am also open to suggestions for other types of packaging boards on the side. Prepackaged individual portions are not an option because I make my own dressing.
Thank you! :)

4 comments:

sum4ohio said...

You can not get in the alley baby go, such as Walmart and buy the small plastic cups or those little bottles of lotion you put on the small plastic cap or just go to the store when a container in which you live, you may buy it at Sam's Club Costco GSF, but how do you 100 to 50 of them when I go to a single command Quiznos.

sum4ohio said...

You can not get in the alley baby go, such as Walmart and buy the small plastic cups or those little bottles of lotion you put on the small plastic cap or just go to the store when a container in which you live, you may buy it at Sam's Club Costco GSF, but how do you 100 to 50 of them when I go to a single command Quiznos.

ladyflac... said...

Sale restaurant suppliers, no idea what would be their policy re: retail, but not hurt to ask. I finally found someone who sells them.

aknaswon... said...

Costco or Sam's Club sometimes something like that.

Post a Comment