Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Black Christmas Cards What Do You Think Of The Movie Black Christmas And What Were Your Favorite Parts Of The Movie That You Loved?

What do you think of the movie Black Christmas and what were your favorite parts of the movie that you loved? - black christmas cards

I believe this film, after he tried to see him before (afternoon), but the sun was shining in my room and I felt good, I like the movies when it's dark outside already seen
Icecicle loved when she walked out of the house and killed the woman (I forgot his name) I liked it when the offender struck the woman with the role of cookies and then cut open and was made flesh of his body and cooked and eaten?

2 comments:

babygirl... said...

I liked the part where I learned that there are people around the world who love this thing ....
PPL has problems

sorin said...

Compared with the original? I think it was pointless and stupid ...

Post a Comment