Monday, December 14, 2009

Spray Painting A Narrow Boat I Need Help With Arcylic Auto Spray Painting?

I need help with arcylic auto spray painting? - spray painting a narrow boat

first with a 2.5 horsepower compressor in diagham with a density of air gun, I've used a 1.7 and 2.0 mm for the preparation, Monza red Ive sprayed first with a 1.7 mm This is very hard, I have a book that I bought super cheap guide me through was robust genius, I know you have the proper distance from the jury out of the car, the formulator specs.the Rand has been the target of a 2.0mmset would I say, a 20% improvement, but not good enough, still raw, clear applied wet sand with 1500, componded 36 hours later, good brightness, but the things that prey all.few roughness I noticed during the spraying of all I have the outlet pipe to a controller in ste thats 40.The maximum output of the compressor is connected if the weapon is pressed all the way, if sterilization is the sterilization of the controller 20.The dip latitude 10 to 15 cm , but when I spray in the vicinity are my thoughts for air brushing, spraying will be for $ 50, driven by the compressor, I think the devil bliss buying a model 3 HP belt, firearms

No comments:

Post a Comment