Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dull Kidney Pain More Condition_symptoms I Have A Dull Pain Under My Ribcage On The Back Right Side. What Could It Be? Kidney, Gallbladder, Intestine?

I have a dull pain under my ribcage on the back right side. What could it be? Kidney, gallbladder, intestine? - dull kidney pain more condition_symptoms

For some reason, I believe in my stomach because I defecation, but ..... it's my gallbladder and appendix is? This is not the first time I was in pain. Before, I was prone to infections, kidney, but not for the last ten years, I thought it was one of them, except that there is no pinching in the urine. The pain is the same all day, and like a toothache, I noticed more when I'm home alone. Definitely drainage. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment