Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cover Letter For Visual Communications Michelle- There Are Many Typing Errors/grammar Errors In This Letter And Also There Are Some Formatting Issues

Michelle- There are many typing errors/grammar errors in this letter and also there are some formatting issues - cover letter for visual communications

That's what my teacher told me that I say, it can be.

Instructor
Carl Sandburg College
Tom L. 2400 Wilson Blvd.
Galesburg, Illinois. 61401

Dear Instructor,

I am writing this letter about my experience at Carl Sandburg College, and of course, as the work that directly relates to the areas that I am looking for employment. My time at the university was full of enthusiasm and determination, but not always easy. I work and go to school, so my time is precious. One organization in particular that my transition from employees to students made without problems, Trio SSS.

As has been involved in this organization helped me the most out of the many programs offered by the university to help students like me. I attended conferences and courses based on the Internet. A combination of both is very good for people with busy schedules like me. However, I have learned that I am better informed in a classroom. Use the online courses has helped me to maximize both need time, too. This shows me that it benefitsClasses and of course the Internet.

The following table shows the courses I am involved at the time and devote as much time per week to each individual. I can not lie at the beginning of the semester, I wondered if I could get my online courses to an end, because I am not very computer person. Overall, I can honestly say that my time at school were very useful for me and the training of personnel.

Finally, I want to see my visual aid, show a pie chart for my class this semester. The format of objectives and concepts are direct products of one of my classes today, Microsoft Word 2003. Since I am a new perspective on the format of courses, possibly to another spring semester of 2008.

1 comment:

madcow said...

Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter to my exp CBC. Course work that directly relates to areas in which I am looking for employment. My time at school is full of drive and determination, but not always easy to find work. I work and go to school, so my time is valuable. One organization in particular, the SSS trio that helped me, the transition of workers to the students.

My participation in this organization helped me get the most out of school programs that students like me to help. I have two lectures and courses on Internet-based and found that mixing the two is best suited to my schedule, because they learn better in a classroom, although the Internet to maximize my time.
The following table shows the courses I am currently involved and how much time per week do you devote to each. My time at the university in general is good to me, both personally and education.

Finally, I would like to see a pie chart to show mand courses for the semester. My formatting features are a direct product of one of my classes today, Microsoft Word 2003. Because we value today, of course, I can format to another in the next semester.

I had to leave this sentence ( "In the beginning of the semester, I doubted I could finish my course on the Internet, because I'm not too much) computer, it was not relevant, but the rest is much the same, only edit for grammar .

Post a Comment