Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Giggle Ball How To Completely, Unconditionally, Let Go?

How to completely, unconditionally, let go? - giggle ball

I always had a soul "big" and had trouble letting go. I never know who apply in case of problems, because I feel close to someone, or because they are to create the problem or not understand.
Last year, I had extreme highs and lows and very passionate, I do not know what to do, and all these problems up inside of me. I can about each and death for the paranoid fear of what might happen. But for the general public, I am optimistic that the girl and laughed a ball ... in fact I know that everything is going well, I can not deny that is a part of me, the fear of death is ... because I really am. I feel like I am oppressed by society.
I want to change things, but how? I know that many people, and most other flat, just do not relate. But I do not like it so close, because I know it is useless. How to "Hang in there can be"?

1 comment:

bahbdorj... said...

Do you have a curse I have. Great sensitivity.

Tho also do not understand people who also helps to talk about things. It's not like I found someone to do it with someone. Its hard.

You can hang. I am a long time. And what is familiar, but still feels strange.

Find a good advisor. It helps. Maybe talk to a doctor about your feelings. You may have some problems with depression or anxiety can be helped by medication. (But do not believe that the drug solution.)

On the basis of religion. There are religious and spiritual paths that help a lot. The material current evangelical Christian. The quietest way ever more deeply religious. "Contemplative Outreach is a group that I found useful. And I am encouraged greatly concerned about the practices of Tibetan Buddhism.
Read the ancient writings from around the world. Chinese, Japanese, Europe and the Middle East. Look everywhere. You will find all authors have the same feelings of despair and futile hope.

Be sure to spend time alone and time with people.

Post a Comment