Sunday, February 28, 2010

Why Do Horses Get Eye Infections Does She Have An Eating Disorder?

Does she have an eating disorder? - why do horses get eye infections

My friend has been sick for the past year, and I wonder if she has an eating disorder. She did not eat breakfast or dinner to eat like a horse in the night, because he is hungry. Often, throat infections, kidney pain, headache, vomiting wonder cold when the temperature is normal, and if he keeps his eyes look too weird?: S anyway was good, but since we started back to school, it was consistent. She continues to consult their doctor, but never anything more than a sore throat. Can be completely wrong on that he is sick, but I can understand that you have all these bad things, why doctors diagnose anything? Maybe she's a hypochondriac, but I'm worried, and DonKnow 9; what to do if my suspicions are right.She denies eating well is a problem, and it looks as if telling the truth ...

No comments:

Post a Comment